Forschungsinstitut für Leder und Kunststoffbahnen (FILK) gGmbH
Meißner Ring 1-5
You can reach the Research Institute of Leather and Plastic Sheeting by different ways (by car, public transport, by train and airplane).
Research Institute of Leather and Plastic Sheeting (FILk) gGmbH
Meißner Ring 1-5
Via the Autobahn from Frankfurt, München, Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig and Chemnitz
You can reach Freiberg using:
- Autobahn 4, take the exit (75) "Siebenlehn". Follow the B101 with direction Freiberg till 'Meißner Ring' in Freiberg
- Autobahn A14, exit (28) Nossen Nord and follow the B175 with direction Nossen, in Nossen you go right and take the B101 with direction Freiberg till 'Meißner Ring' in Freiberg
Via the Autobahn from Prag:
- Autobahn A17, exit (28) Kesselsdorf and follow the B173 with direction Freiberg till 'Meißner Ring' in Freiberg
Via the Bundesstraße:
- from Dresden: B173 with direction Freiberg
- from Chemnitz: B173 with direction Freiberg
- from Annaberg- Buchholz: B101 with direction Freiberg
REGIOBUS Mittelsachsen GmbH offers convenient city-surrounding areas connections from Freiberg.
In Freiberg you can take the bus lines of Stadtverkehr Freiberg to FILK, starting at bus terminal:
- Line 'C' direction Wasserberg/Seilerberg, till bus stop 'Donatsring/Meißner Tor'
- Line 'H' direction Halsbrücke, till bus stop 'Donatsring/Meißner Tor'
It is also very comfortable from most of the bigger cities in Germany getting to Freiberg with an Intercity bus (e.g. FLiXBUS).
Freiberg train station is only 2 km away from FILK. By feet it is a 20 minutes walk. Alternatively, there are taxis available at the train station.
With railway line of Deutschen Bahn to station Freiberg (Sachs):
- via Chemnitz, from Southern and Western Germany
- via Dresden, from Northern and Eastern Germany
With Freiberger Eisenbahn:
- from Holzhau, Rechenberg-Bienenmühle, Mulda, Lichtenberg, ... (in the South of Freiberg)